We are sending out Leila's birth announcement this week to our non-blog-friendly relatives and friends, so we thought we'd post it here so that all of you could see it, too. Consider Leila's birth very officially announced!
Cute! Cute! I love all the new pictures. You guys make such a cute family! :) I also love Leila's room... so cute. (I'm jealous you have a girl and get to decorate a nursery in PINK!) :) I still love you though...
Cute! cute! I love all the new pictures! You guys make such a cute family. :) Did I mention I am so jealous that you can decorate a nursery PINK! Love It!
Super cute! I just love all of the pictures. You have a beautiful family. When I see little girls like yours it makes me really want this one to be a girl. :)
5 comments:
She's so beautiful!
So cute! That brown and pink bow is so adorable. Where did you get it? :)
Cute! Cute! I love all the new pictures. You guys make such a cute family! :) I also love Leila's room... so cute. (I'm jealous you have a girl and get to decorate a nursery in PINK!) :) I still love you though...
Cute! cute! I love all the new pictures! You guys make such a cute family. :) Did I mention I am so jealous that you can decorate a nursery PINK! Love It!
Super cute! I just love all of the pictures. You have a beautiful family. When I see little girls like yours it makes me really want this one to be a girl. :)
Post a Comment