Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yeah, so, the Christmas card thing didn't so much happen this year, and what was going to be a New Year's card once we got family pictures, turned in to a Valentine's card. Hey, at least it wasn't Memorial Day! So, for all of you blog friends who don't get a real card in the mail, just know that we love you because you save us the price of a stamp!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

That's cute! Happy v-day to you too!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Super cute! Hey at least you did it. Good for you.

The Rissa and Alex Family said...

Turned out very cute. Well done. And I feel that I am worth a stamp... come on Trolley! Ha!

Erin said...

That's a really cute idea. Sorry, I know more than 2 Danielles.

Trish said...

Very cute! We only did Christmas cards because I won them from a site. Otherwise it wouldn't have happened!