This year I turned 30 on November 15, and we celebrated as a family. Danielle brought in 30 balloons to wake me up, and each one had a nice note from a family member. (Thank you all who participated!) Jacob helped bring them to me for popping, and it was a very fun and heart-warming gift.
My sister Bethany was kind enough to come watch the kids so that Danielle and I could go the Temple. We got lunch and pastries on the way back home.
That night, my parents and siblings went with Danielle and me to an Indian restaurant in Sandy. The food was really tasty, and I think everyone enjoyed it even if they were trying something new. We went back to the house and had cake and ice cream and opened presents. Danielle had made a delicious chocolate layered cake at my request.
So it was a fine birthday, and I suspect that being 30 won't be much different than being 29.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Bryon! Jason turned 30 in September, so you guys are both old now. I'll be 29 in December... yikes!
Post a Comment