Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Baby Leila Anne

On Friday morning, September 26th, at 4:56am, Leila Anne Poulter was born into our little family. She weighed a surprising 7 lb 11 oz and was 20 inches long. With dark hair and fine features, beautiful Leila resembles her mother, Danielle. We are excited and feel blessed that she is here and is healthy and well. Danielle is also recovering well.

Jacob is learning to be a big brother. He has liked holding Leila and knows he should be gentle with her. His perpetual energy as a two-year-old sometimes takes over, though, so we keep close to her.

We are grateful to all you who have sent congratulations and have been thinking of us. We hope you can meet Leila soon.


Mother and Daughter

Leila Asleep

Leila Awake

Our New Family

Daddy and the Kids

A Brother's Love

Leila's not so sure about this 'little sister' thing

Going Home

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, she's so cute! You will love having two. I have really enjoyed it. It makes me feel like my family is more complete. Plus, I am finding it easier because I'm not all panicked this time - I know what to do with a newborn!

Crisdee said...

congratulations!! she's so cute!!! Babies are just adorable, enjoy your little girl, precious!

Melissa said...

Congrats! She is so cute. I'm glad the delivery and everything went well...what a cute family. :)

Christine said...

Hey Bryon & Danielle! I found your blog through Eliza's...hope you don't mind! Congrats on your new little one. It's good to see how well your family is doing.

Diane Owen said...

She is SO cute! Makes me baby hungry. :) Congrats. I'm glad she's a good baby for you! See you Wednesday.